Jungle Servers
Accepted OhSweetMurder's Staff app - Printable Version

+- Jungle Servers (https://forums.jungleservers.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Dark - RP (https://forums.jungleservers.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Staff Application (https://forums.jungleservers.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted Applications (https://forums.jungleservers.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Accepted OhSweetMurder's Staff app (/showthread.php?tid=574)

OhSweetMurder's Staff app - OhSweetMurder - 30-07-2020

STAFF REQUIREMENTS
  • 24 Hours in-game (No less than 300h total on gmod)

• No Bans within the last month

• Maximum of 5 active warnings, 10 total

• At least 16 years of age. (Exceptions are made for high quality applications, however if younger than 14 you will be instantly denied)

• Do not message staff about your application

• Do not bump posts without a reason, replying to comments is fine

STAFF APPLICATION TEMPLATE
  • In-game Name: OhSweetMurder

• Steam ID (STEAM_1:0:00000000): STEAM_0:1:5314498

• Date of birth (DD/MM/YY) : 16-03-1998

• Timezone: CEST

• Discord name (Name#0000): ?????????????#1861

• Server Time (!mytime ingame) : 1105 Hours (Only AFK when walking my dog or eating dinner)

How many hours can you staff on the server per day?

I can be on when im needed from 14:00 till 00:00/02:00 (This might change at some point, but i will let Management know beforehand when it does)

What times can you be on?

i could be on every day when im needed, on the weekends im most likely not around my pc

Why do you want to become Staff?:

i want to come back to staff because i have been part of the staffteam before, i have done some stupid and bad things in my time as staff on jungle, but i have Grown and matured, i want to show that i can be the good guy again, all i need is a chance, i want to wash away my sins from the past and i want to once again earn the respect i once had.

Do you have a mic?

Yes i do

Why do you think you personally should become Staff?:

I think i should become staff again because i have 9 months experience on Jungle already, good and bad times i agree but i do know jungle very well at this point and want to once again be part of the staff to do my part in helping the server back to glory, the reason i left was wrong but the motives for joining back are Pure.

Any Staff experience from other games?:

long time ago, but nothing thats really relevant at this point.

In-Game Scenarios:
  • A player tells you that someone is making money while they have a building sign up. What do you do and why?

I would go on duty and take the sit, before doing anything i would first check the base of the Person in Question if there is indeed a building sign outside (its always better to be sure before showing yourself), when i spot the building sign i would spectate the base owner to see what he is doing, if he is not actively roleplaying i would bring him to me and explain the situation to him and give him his options (i know it doesnt matter what he is doing, but i wouldnt want to Ruin his RP moment, with this i mean Raid kidnap mug etc.), Remove the Sign or remove the entities , after the person in question has made his choice i would thank him and tell him he is free to go and he will be returned, after this i would let the reporter know the situation has been resolved and the report will be closed.
  • Player X hits player Y for 1 point of armor damage and player Y kills player X. Player X reports RDM, what do you do and why?

I would go on duty and take the sit, i would spectate Both players to see if they are active in RP, if they are not i would bring them both and listen to their sides story, after hearing the situation i would ask X why he shot Y, (even if it is 1 point of armor damage it is still damage), i would tell player X he has damaged player Y first and this means Player Y has the rights to shoot player X even if it was just 1 armor damage, i would have to tell Player X i cannot warn Player Y because he was the first one dealing damage, i will tell Player Y to next time make a report if he gets shot randomly and not start gunning people down (that could avoid the same situation later), i would Thank them both and return them, then i would end the sit
  • Player X calls player Y a (whatever horrible insult comes to mind) over voice. Player Y asks for an admin for disrespect, what do you do and why?

I would go on duty and take the sit, The first thing i would do is bring Player Y, i would tell him whatever happends stay calm and collected and do not lash out randomly, otherwise it would turn into a shouting match,(I will make sure to keep the person reporting Calm to not have the situation escalate) i would Bring Player X and explain to him the situation and ask him what the deal is, if he denies saying whatever insult that was said i would tell him that if he did it or not the fued whatever it is, stops here, after i make myself Clear on the consequenses if they do not listen to this i would tell them both to have a nice day and return them, after this i will start spectating Player X and ask my fellow staffmembers to help me by Spectating Player Y (sometimes its the reporter that is the one starting a fight) if everything goes right i would let it go and go on with my other duties.
  • 3 players report player X for RDM but you cannot find the player in question, what do you do and why

I would go on duty and take one of the sits, i would ask assistance from my fellow staffmembers and have them look though the logs while i talk to the people that were killed (i would ask them if they have seen him change his name and keep them talking and calm while the other staffmember gets log info) if the other staffmember finds the Kills being legit i would explain to all 3 players that the kills were legit and i cant help them any further (Trespassing/gang flags/King of the hill these things) if player X changed their name its almost 100% for me that he is guilty and he will be dealt with, if he left the same thing will happen he will be punished accordingly, i will ask if anyone needs a refund, this will be done and the sit will be closed and the players returned.
  • A player accidentally crossfires someone in a raid and the player that got crossfired calls an admin for RDM, what do you do and why?

I would go on duty and take the sit, i would check both of the players and wait for the player that killed the other to be done with his Raid, after he is done i would bring them both to the sitbox and listen to their part of the story, i would check the Death location of the person that was killed and how close he was (it would make sense to check the distance as being a Threat makes reports like this hard) , if he was close to the Raid i would tell the Person getting Shot that he was too close to the location where the Raid was happening, if he doesnt want to die he should stay away, if he was killed far away from the Raid for no apperent Reason and he was not a Risk i would ask the person that got Killed what he wants, Warn or not, after the decision i would check the player that shot the reporters warns and if he doesnt have any i would give him a Verbal and tell him to watch his fire next time, if he does have warns i would give him a warn. (i would call it RDM (Crossfire during raid) to make sure other staffmembers know what the warn was about)

Any other info about Yourself:

I cant Really think of anything else to add, Most people on the current staffteam know me already

My name is Murder, im 22 years old and im from the Netherlands, i like to play games like Gmod and space engineers, factorio but im mostly active on Gmod

Im a Nice Person but i have had my bad moments and they are all well known

i just want to do better, because i know i can Big Grin

Edit: it seems that because of the Font in my name on discord it shows it as ?????????????? on the forum, im in the discord already if i need to be contacted i think i have most people friended doing the staffapps.

RE: OhSweetMurder's Staff app - DustInTheDark - 31-07-2020

-rep shut up

RE: OhSweetMurder's Staff app - ᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼ - 03-08-2020

hello

RE: OhSweetMurder's Staff app - Ikareru - 03-08-2020

Accepted. Welcome back.